Saturday 11 February 2012

DAY 13 OF SPONSORED SLIM....


OK so just a bit of insight into the sponsored slim it is taking place between the 29th January and ongoing to 29th April im doing the sponsored slim for a a fantastic charity which not only touches my heart but also many others to it is Sands, the stillbirth and neonatal death charity it is in memory of a lil boy that was born sleeping on the 29th April last year and although i don't know his mum i do believe she is a very brave and courageous women to go through something like that and get involved raising money for the charity. 


not only am i doing the sponsored slim to raise money but also for myself i think it is the push i need and so far in the 13 days so far i have lost 7lb however i shall weigh myself again tomorrow and see how the past week has paid off (fingers crossed its at least 2lb) so i have been doing zumba on my kinect any bit of free time i get i love it i did 40 mins this morning and 45 mins this evening (got be a good sign don't feel like am guna die just tired lol) also have done one moky class and it was amazing i luved it would recommend all to look into it i will definitely be continuing doing that you really do feel like you have done something after it.


i have also changed my eating habits (well i didn't have much choice really) i am now on a strict 1200 calories a day where i track everything i eat though my fitness pal on my phone and also on the computer i find i can still have the odd treat as long as its counted in my calories and i don't go over and it seems to be working for me so far in the past i have tried weight watchers and yes that was fantastic lost 2 and a half stone that was before my precious lil lady came along though and shes 2 and a half now i have also tried lipotrim and wow that was challenging i managed 4 weeks of no food just shakes and water and yes that worked as well i lost 2 stone with that however when i stopped that i put back on the 2 stone and more 


in myself i am so so ashamed of how i have let myself go its not fair to my fuscia although she doesn't miss out on much she does miss out on an active mum and that is now what i am going to change these 3 months are only the start for me i just need to stay focused and keep committed and at the moment i sure am committed have got £165 worth of sponsors and still looking for more this is also a big push knowing that people have faith in me something i have only just found in myself i know people will judge me for my size but just know that now i am making a stand and willing to change this along with 35+ people also taking part in this sponsored slim i think each and everyone of them are amazing for doing what they are doing and want to let them know they are an inspiration to me and they keep me strong on my moments of weakness.


if you have taken your time to read this please know that all these words are true and that me and all the other guys are still looking for sponsors so please no matter how big or small please sponsor us by using the link below thank you 


http://www.justgiving.com/In-memory-of-Alfie-Joe






No comments:

Post a Comment