Tuesday 28 February 2012

DAY 30 A CHALLENGING FE DAYS BUT THINK IM GETTIN BACK ON TRACK...........


OK so i have struggled since Thursday don't know what has happened really just felt abit fed up really i guess this has been my time to fall back its been a very strange feeling it just gets so hard sometimes i guess everyone goes through it not really exercised much since then either all together only done 20 mins on my exercise bike i know isn't going to help me but i feel my eating hasn't dipped to much just haven't been strict on my calorie eating at meal times like i normally am haven't pigged out though i feel. back to moky tomorrow for another 2 hour workout just what i need after the way i have felt the past few days.


MOTIVATIONAL QUOTES TO HELP ME GET BACK ON TRACK 

Always do what your afraid to do
i feel that this is something i am battling with everyday i am afraid of anything to do with my weight loss just feel failure constantly in my head this is definitely a quote i need to remember and need to learn that i can do this being afraid is nothing to be scared of just something to work on overcoming.

If you do not hope you will not find what is beyond your hopes.
i love this quote as i have alot of hopes and dreams for my future during and after this weight loss which is what i need to remember also to keep me on track i need to keep this in my head and know that my hopes are the way forward to a slimmer brighter healthier future.

AND FINALLY MY FAVOURITE QUOTE OF ALL

WE ARE WHAT WE REPEATEDLY DO. EXCELLENCE, THEREFORE, IS NOT AN ACT BUT HABIT
this quote has learned me that excellence is part of my life or at least will be when i reach my goals and yes its all about habits getting rid of all my bad habits and creating perfection in my new ones this i know isn't going to be easy but i do believe it is manageable focusing my mind and changing everything i every new about my lifestyle is the only way forward for me and my gorgeous girl who deserves the best in life and i hope that changing my habits will help her make the right choices where her habits are concerned im very thankful to have her in my life and she is my excellence and perfection she is enough to make me realise my wrong doings and bad habits and correct them.

these quotes may not sound much to others but to me its how you interpret them i definitely feel that they are powerful words to me and guidance to help me along in my journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment