Thursday 16 February 2012

DAY 16 ALL WAS GOING SO WELL........


Today i got up had my breakfast bar 83 calories then dinner 2 slices of malt loaf 203 calories then i had for my tea a healthy tuna and rice salad not sure on calories but had alot more salad then anything else so wasn't to bad. took fuscia to the park and i managed to walk there no problem no pains in my back and hips which means all this exercise must be paying off was so pleased with myself.


Then i received a phone call off my mum she said she had treated me for tea and she was in her way to drop it off to my surprise it was a doner kebab on pitta i thought since i had done so well i could afford a treat 16 days and i had cut all the rubbish out to break it as i started to eat it i was enjoying it then the guilt started to kick in all my hard work and i was eating a kebab what was i thinking i ate about half of it then gave the rest to my liam then pushed myself into a 50 mins workout hopefully i didn't damage the diet to much.


hope you don't think im being ungrateful mum as it was a lovely surprise just guilt over took my mind that's got to be a good sign hasn't it i now know i aint interested in all that i really don't want it any more i need to help myself one stupid moment of weakness that has shown me i don't need that sort of food no more. i need to change for the better and that's what im going to do.


DAY 17 BACK IN CONTROL AND STILL LOVING MOKYFIT..............


OK so i have had another easy day today am back on track after my blip yesterday i now know that i don't want take away its not for me at the minute anyway. so today i didn't really eat that much don't know if that was out of guilt of yesterday or just didn't feel hungry think i should of had bit more then what i have done but its to late to eat now lol its supposed to be bad to eat after 8 i have heard. 


Been to moky and never thought i could manage 2 hours but i did it 2 whole hours its unbelievable to think before this sponsored slim i was so unhealthy struggled to walk with my bad back and hips and yes i know that's down to my size but i was just stuck in a rut. i think i believe this sponsored slim has pulled me out of it and actually given me so much motivation and belief in me as a have so many sponsors that must believe in me to sponsor me.any way back to moky so i was only expecting 1 hour thats a good enough workout and then mel asked me if i was up for doing 2 hours. i just thought im never going to manage this but i will give it a go theres only one way am going to lose this weight and thats to push myself. after the first hours i was just red hot ant sweaty didn't feel to bad then as i got half way through the second workout my legs were starting to give up i think haha they just didnt want to function but i pushed myself and i finished them both and even though i was shattered after the workout i was on such a high for actually finishing it whoop whoop go me and mel. 


DAY 18 OUCH MY BACK AND FEET BUT ALL WORTH IT :) .............


Well woke up this morning and have a sore back and poorly toes lol think i took it out of um with all that moky but i dont care as it all payed off when i weighed myself to realise since christmas i have lost 1st 2lbs an since the sponsored slim i have lost 11lb going to keep working hard and fingers crossed by sundays weigh in i can make that 11lbs into 1stone then i will be half way through my goal for this sponsored slim.

No comments:

Post a Comment