Monday 20 February 2012

DAY 20 TESTING TIME CAN I GO OUT AND KEEP MY DIET IN CONTROL...........


Well got invited out for a road to Whitley bay with some of the girls off the village was a bit worried bout my diet didn't want to waste all my hard work so i decided i would drink but try and stay sensible. when we set off everyone was drinking on the coach i chose not to wanted to enjoy my drink while i was out i felt abit boring really but needed to stay focused was a bit weird (although i did have a couple of shots of sambucca) i was stone cold sober and everyone else were half cut if not bit more by the time we arrived oh how i wished that was me lol. I do think i managed pretty well though after having a few drinks and dancing the night away i was abit tipsy probs helps that i never really drink any more don't take much to get me drunk lol what a fantastic night though actually got chat to and meet more people from my area only took me a year have to say though all the girls were great was a really good laugh. when everyone was ready for home time they went to the take away all ordered kebabs and chips or burgers i ordered a diet coke haha i thought i did quite well really just nicked a couple of chips and pieces of chicken off my sister i was fine then all ready for a long drive back home all worth it think i slept most of the way back.


DAY 21 WEEKLY WEIGH IN DAY...........


when i finally crawled out of bed gone dinner haha i was undecided whether i should weigh myself again or not was scared after the night before but i decided to bite the bullet and get on um if i see any damage it will give me the push to correct it. i was pleasantly surprised i had lost another lb since my midweek weigh in that's another 2lb off this week not the 4lb i wanted but hey after having a night out i am so so pleased 12lb altogether in 3 weeks yay go me. i just need to concentrate this week now to ensure i get the other 2lb off and reach my first stone on the sponsored slim i can do this i know i can 


DAY 22 MONDAY TIME TO SET GOALS FOR THE WEEK A HEAD.............



  • Plenty of exercise - last week i lacked abit although i did 3 moky sessions i didn't really do as much as i should of at home this week i will change this 
  • No night out - i never normally go out anyway so thought i would to get to know the girls near me nothing planned this week though.
  • Watch what i eat- make sure i count all my calories using my fitness pal on computer and phone
  • Try and get more sponsors- my total now is £230 a fantastic amount of money but want to raise as much as possible for an amazing cause. 
  • Most importantly STAY FOCUSED!!!!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment