Sunday 12 February 2012

DAY 14 WEIGH IN DAY......


so i weighed myself this morning and i have lost another 2lb thats 9lb all together in 2 weeks would of liked abit  more really but i cant complain really still happy any loss is a good one in the right direction :).

was so pleased last night after publishing my first blog i got a very generous donation of £30 to the sponsor page was very shocked couldn't believe it but it just makes me more and more determined to do it for all my sponsors and the charity my sponsor total is now £195 wow i never thought i could raise that much still looking for mare sponsors though anything you could give would be great doesn't have to be alot and you can do it through the link below 


http://www.justgiving.com/In-memory-of-Alfie-Joe

also i just wanted to mention the charity evening im helping to plan with some amazing people this is going to be taking place on the 5th may it will be a celebration of all everyone's hard work through the weight loss, a chance to raise alot more money for sands and also most importantly a 1st birthday celebration for alfie-joe although he isn't here he is deep in everyone's hearts and as i have said before i don't know his mum very well only really through joining the slim and facebook but her story has touched me and many others and we all want to make alfie-joes birthday celebrations as special as we can for her also if anyone reading this have anything they would very kindly like to donate towards a charity auction or raffle we all would be very grateful 

Sands, the stillbirth and neonatal death charity

today has been quite a good day definitely feel like am losing the urge to want to eat everything in sight and i am making myself have my 3 meals a day at the right time (think that was part my problem i ate whenever my tummy told me to not no more) i also find drinking alot more water suppresses my hunger maybe in the past it was confusion between wanting food and wanting a drink. i have done 45 mins on my zumba today maybe do another workout on it after dancing on ice lol if i get chance however i am happy with the 45 mins done alot more then what i was used to. im hoping that things stay this easy although i am sure they wont lol only time will tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment